Golden Rules:-

1)Please Do Not see the home page.

2)Go to Menu in the right and select your category.

3)If  the accounts Do Not Work please try other accounts as there are more than 1000 accounts.

4) If you could not find a working account contact me i will find one for you.

5)Please Do Not Blame Me if the accounts do not work i am not the one who makes the account.

6) If the account is working please Do Not chanage the password.

7)Please Do Not use bad language with me. If you have problem contact me as i am here for you!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Megashare Premium Accounts

user: invasioncms@hotmail.com
pass: 44985e4680714

log:wildchase_findingyou@hotmail.com
Pword: 45c71b299aade

user: hawak9211@yahoo.com
pass: 45c76aac42dd5

u:6836960
p:zh8LGLX7wX

Username = bumzig
Password = q1w2e3

User : ayhan.info.tr
pass : ayhan.info.tr

U: 2720293
p: JNw4aaQP

10 comments:

  1. hi can you plz find me megashares working premium
    account

    Email- riki2@in.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello brother can u give me a free rapidshare account i will be very very thankfull plz give me only one i think u can do that plz plz plz

    My email is malikimransaqib@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please email me a free megashare premium account, the ones posted do not work. my email is tonyh1588@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please E-Mail me a free megashares premium account please , i will not change the p/w .
    my e-mail address is davidruanmoon@hotmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. plz send me rapidshare and megashare working account
    my email id is
    k.ajay.ak47@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi buddy can u email me a hotfile premium account. thanks..

    jmagbero@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Email me any hosting rapidshare, megaupload, megashare, hotfile...any of it pls to my email at limkiansan1@gmail.com, TQ SO MUCHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi buddy can you send to me hotfile account?

    yasin_takil@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. please email me premium accounts of rapidshare, megashare and of hotfile

    ishanism@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you please email me premium accounts of rapidgator, megashare and of filefactory

    duel3310@daum.net

    ReplyDelete